Eligibility Norms for F.Y.J.C Science / Commerce, 2018-2019
All the students who have passed the SSC examination or its equivalent examination from Maharashtra Board or any other Board recognised by the Government of Maharashtra are eligible to apply for admission to the First Year Junior College (FYJC) of the HSC Course.
- S.S.C Examination of Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education, of March 2018 or earlier.
- I.C.S.E / C.B.S.E / I.G.C.S.E / An Equivalent Examination of any other Board, March, 2018 or earlier.
- Admission to Minority and In-house will be done at the College Level by the Management.
Scheme of Evaluation
- Examinations are conducted as per the rules laid down by the State HSC Board.
- The Preliminary examination for S.Y.J.C Students is compulsory.
- The F.Y.J.C students will appear for four examinations viz 2 Unit Tests
- One terminal test
- at the end of the first term and one final examination
- at the end of the year.
- A students has to obtain a minimum of 35% marks in each subject on an average i.e. a+b+c should be 35% (105 marks out of 300 marks) in order to be promoted to S.Y.J.C. class.
Certificates and documents to be submitted in original and attested copies at the time of Admission along with the fees by all students.
- Duly filled admission form (will be provided at the time of admission).
- Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Passing Certificate of last examination passed.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Eligibility Certificate (Except Maharashtra State Board Student)
- Proof of local address for correspondence.
- Three recent passport size photograph
- Attested photocopy of the relevant documents supporting the particular reservation (Sports, Cultural etc.).
- Photocopy of Aadhar card, PAN card and all above supporting documents.
Admission & Eligibility
- Admission to First year in Junior college (FYJC - Std XI) is offered following the declaration of result of S.S.C. examination by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education. The admissions are given strictly as per the directions issued by the Department of Education, Govt. of Maharashtra from time to time.
- The candidates who have passed the S.S.C. examination of Maharashtra Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education or an examination regarded as equivalent by the State Board are eligible for admission to F.Y.J.C. (Std XI) class.
- The students who have passed the equivalent examination as mentioned above will have to produce a provisional eligibility certificate issued by the Divisional Secretary, Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education, The eligible candidates have to apply in the prescribed form made available after the declaration of S.S.C. result.
- The schedule of admission as prescribed by the Deputy Director (Education), Dept. of education, Govt. of Maharashtra will be strictly followed.
- Students passing Std. X from CBSE and ICSE Boards will be considered at par with those who have passed the S.S.C. examination of the State Board.